POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yavin Giant and Yavin IV (Star Wars) : Re: Yavin Giant and Yavin IV (Star Wars) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yavin Giant and Yavin IV (Star Wars)
From: EagleSun
Date: 7 Jun 2006 09:55:00
Message: <web.4486da7b6764d1f2841337530@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote:

> Great. Go on! Hmm. The atmosphere should influence the planet's color at the
> horizon.

Are you referring to the red atmosphere around the red planet?  Yeah, that's
a tough one, getting the edge to blend in.  Seems hard to do in POV-Ray...

> But I still say: grweat work! Wanna see more of it! Let's combine
> the different planets with the great greebles Zeger Knaerpen did with his
> genius!

Who is Zeger Knaerpen?

Now notice the sharp contrast at the horizon at this beach... it's typically
what I see.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'vilanobeachwide.jpg' (26 KB)